Recruitment Consultant - Naval Architecture
£20-30,000 OTE £50,000
Our recruitment client is the market leader across the International Maritime and Shipping Industries. They employ more than 90 professionals across a framework of offices in the UK, Houston and Singapore. My client is dedicated to providing the highest levels of professionalism in the marketplace and they strive to exceed their customers’ expectations on both a global and local scale.
An opportunity has arisen to join their Naval Architecture department at the heart of their Southampton HQ. This is a well-established part of their business where they hold major contracts with 'Blue-Chip’ customers as well as fast-growing SMEs.
- Building professional relationships with existing and 'prospect’ clients via the telephone and face-to-face
- Taking thorough vacancy bookings on the telephone and face-to-face
- Attracting candidates using the database and marketing as well as headhunting techniques
- Selling candidates to Clients in a highly consultative manner
- Managing the interview/selection processes for client and candidate
- Negotiating salaries, terms and conditions and closing deals!
- Developing the business plan
- Identifying and attending key industry events and networking opportunities
- Supporting with Bids, Tenders and Pitches for new business and to renew / expand existing contracts
- You will have previous recruitment experience within an Engineering or Technical capacity
- You must have a competitive edge and the desire to succeed in this fast paced industry
- You must be an influential and assertive communicator with a professional work ethic
- You will enjoy challenging situations where there is freedom to act and the authority to take decisions
- You will thrive on working in a targeted and competitive sales environment, self-motivated, positive and able to plan and manage your time effectively in order to exceed targets set
- Candidates must be passionate about developing new and existing client relationships and take a leading role in developing the highlighted areas of opportunity to increase our presence within this sector
- Candidates with experience of key account management and account development will be of particular interest
Why this could be for you?
My client offers competitive salaries and an uncapped commission scheme. It is their philosophy to set highly achievable billing targets and to provide their employees with significant opportunity to accelerate their earnings through over performance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'