Recruitment Consultant - Insurance
Competitive salary and benefits
About the team
Our specialist insurance division is built on the expertise of our consultants and managers, both in the recruitment market and general insurance sector.
We are different to our competitors in many ways. We are not just about placing people and filling jobs, we are part of the GI community locally and nationally, and take pride in supporting local business and CII events, and providing a truly consultative, confidential and comprehensive service to individuals and employers alike.
Our expertise and professionalism have seen us expand, even through difficult financial times, and we now have a number specialist insurance branches across the UK to provide full national coverage.
This hire will create an opportunity for a driven individual to own an establish desk in the General Insurance market and to further develop the portfolio of clients and candidates
- Knowledge of either the regional insurance market, or demonstrable professional services recruitment experience
- Career minded, hard working and self-driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport quickly and effectively
- Ability to nurture long-term relationships with clients and candidates
- A flair for accuracy and the ability to build and apply new skills quickly
- Full driving licence essential
- Award-winning business and employer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- REC IRP 2017 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Our Client is one of the UK’s largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
Light Recruitment LTD
- Sales Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job