Recruitment Consultant - FM (Facilities Management) - Birmingham
Basic Package - Circa £28K (depending upon experience) plus commission
Due to aggressive growth plans, my Client is seeking to recruit experienced FM (Facilities Management) 360-degree Recruitment Consultants to manage a warm desk focusing on building on existing relationships and growing their desks to full potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity or someone who is passionate about recruitment and wants to take their career to the next level working for a well-established, highly profitable business, with an excellent reputation within the industry.
We are looking for someone with a proved track record within FM recruitment (hard services), someone who is extremely sales focused and is driven to succeed.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a company where they can really excel and be recognised and supported for their hard work and contribution. For the right candidate the opportunities are endless, with uncapped earning potential and opportunity to progress.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Identifying and developing business opportunities and relationships
• Ensuring our clients and candidates receive a first-class service
• Sourcing and attracting candidates, building a candidate database
• Short-listing, qualifying and interview candidates
• Take Accountability for the management of the whole recruitment cycle
• Compliance and general administration duties
• Achieving core KPI's and sales targets
• Minimum of 12 months 360-degree, targeted recruitment experience within FM recruitment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent networking and influencing skills
• FM Recruitment experience is essential
• Driving License and access to a car
What you'll get in return:
• Competitive Salary Circa £28K (more for a proven 'superstar’) - depending upon experience
• Superb commission structure
- Sales Recruitment