The Good Care Group is founded on the principle that elderly people want to live the best possible lives. Age and illness can make that difficult to achieve. We believe it can be done and it is easier to achieve if people remain living in their own homes with the help of a first class "Live-In Carer". We are leading the market place in providing excellence in all that we do. If you are a compassionate, caring, cheerful and reliable person then we would like to hear from you. We are a dynamic, innovative care provider and are currently looking for an Internal Recruitment Officer to join our busy Recruitment Team.
ROLE TITLE: Internal Recruitment Officer
DEPARTMENT: Recruitment Department - Reporting to the Head of Recruitment
ROLE PURPOSE: The role of the Internal Recruitment Officer is:
To support the internal recruitment team by delivering a full range of administrative support across each stage of the recruitment process.
KEY RESULTS AREA
- Ensuring that new employee folders are set up to a high standard.
- Collating all required compliance documentation for new starters - this includes applying for references, DBS checks, overseas police checks and checking valid right to work documentation.
- Arranging hotels for candidates attending training each week.
- Supporting all new employees each month when they attend training. (Meeting and greeting)
- Arranging and coordinating candidate induction days.
- Making sure recruitment database is up to date with all necessary information.
- Ensuring all new carers bank details are updated on payroll spread sheet
- Setting up new employees on our rostering system
- Keeping track of all outstanding recruitment documentation and following up where necessary to make sure we are fully compliant.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent administrative skills
- Meticulous eye for detail and be an excellent judge of character
- Be able to work with employees from all levels of management
- Confident speaking to groups of people
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Be able to prioritise whilst working at pace.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
- Administrative Support