Our client offers a range of services which includes Childcare and Nursery Settings in the UK.
Due to the recent expansion and further growth planned for 2017/2018, we are now looking for a Recruitment Compliance Officer, who will be looking after all bank and temporary staff applicants.
Core responsibilities of the Compliance Officer in Chesham:
• Responsible for compliance for new starters – DBS checks, Right to Work, References, Qualifications, as per our Safer Recruitment Policy
• First point of contact for compliance enquiries via telephone and email
• Support with the production and distribution of policies and procedural updates as and when changes occur within regulation, legislation and company
• Provide training, coaching to leadership teams around excellent compliance checks and systems
Desirable Experience of the Compliance Officer in Chesham:
• Proven experience in the recruitment compliance capacity
• Experience of a customer focused and sales role
• Attention to details
• Administrative experience
Salary (experience dependent): £20.000-25.000
Bamboo Childcare are acting as an employment agency in regards to the vacancy.
If interested in this Recruitment Compliance Officer role in Chesham, Buckinghamshire please send your CV through to us via this site or contact us for an informal chat.