AECOMs Records Management team are currently recruiting for a National Records Coordinator to join its modern offices in St Albans.
Within the role the successful candidate will be responsible for the administration of a centralised national Records Management service and providing assistance to the National Records Manager on projects and activities as required.
Job Duties Include:
- Deal with general and detailed enquiries from AECOM staff, Consultants and other professionals
- Provide an effective national service in the provision of supporting staff records needs.
- Capture all enquiries on the enquiry register and ensure it is accurately updated by all users
- Where applicable support the real estate team’s portfolio RM requirements (UK, IRL and EUR)
- To consider efficiency savings from records management
- Liaise with AECOM support staff to assist with queries over storage invoices or the budget
- Liaise with AECOM support staff to track budgetary expenditure and report on discrepancies
- To contribute to other projects on all matters affecting records management
- To contribute to ongoing historical archive projects
- Support regular appraisal by assisting in physical reviews as required
- Act as the first point of contact for requests for retrievals from staff, new boxes, collections or supplies
- Where appropriate, working on projects with team members from the ALIS, AECOM Library and Information Services team
- Liaise with storage providers to ensure services requested are received
- Ensure that measures in place to prevent unauthorised access to records are maintained.
- Provide, support and mentoring to wider office teams in relation to records managements
- From time to time, manage temporary records management teams
To be successful in this role we would like to hear from candidates with a proven track record in an Archive or Records Management role
Specific Skills Required :
- Ability to lift weights of up to 20kg
- Willingness to travel as required (with possible overnight stays)
- Highly competent in managing and maintaining database applications
- Highly competent user of MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Ability to engage with a wide variety of staff at all levels of the business, offering excellent customer service, while acting as the point of contact for the ARMS service
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a small team
- Ability to work methodically and perform repetitive tasks
- Consistency, accuracy and attention to detail
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Record Maintenance