Prestigious Mayfair club is seeking an experienced Receptionist.
This role will interact regularly with high-net worth individuals who expect top service and the main responsibility of this crucial role is the meeting and greeting of members, their guests and other members of the public, courteously and efficiently. The successful applicant must have excellent customer service skills and telephone manners with a 'can do’ attitude.
Other essential skills include an excellent command of English, computer literacy and experience working as a receptionist. Casino experience would be desirable, but is not essential. Applicants from high-end retail or sectors where exemplary customer service is essential may also be considered.
Main duties include:
- Dealing with applications from prospective members. This involves inputting and up-dating membership details into the computer.
- Behaving courteously and efficiently with arriving and departing members, their guests and other members of the public
- Booking hotel accommodation, flights and theatre tickets for members
- Arranging cars and liaising with front door
- Receiving calls and other communications to the Club
- Maintaining relevant stationery stocks
- Ensuring strict adherence to the requirements of gaming legislation and money-laundering codes
- Ensuring that all Company rules and procedures are strictly adhered to in relation to admission of members and guests, while at the same time observing the highest standards and courtesy and service
- Ad hoc duties which may be requested from time to time
Annual basic salary: c£21k-27k (negotiable dependent on previous reception experience and/or whether you are familiar with the gaming industry)
Benefits: Share of tips, pension.
Working hours: 40 per week on shift basis (5 days per week).
- The Club is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A normal working week is based upon you working various shifts and combination of shifts averaging 40 hours per week, but you may be required to work further hours should the needs of the operation require it.
- The Company reserves the right to change shifts on reasonable notice