Salary: £22,000 per annum
Marlin is the leading serviced apartment and Apart’Hotel provider in London. We are currently seeking a Reception Manager to join our energetic and vibrant team at Marlin Waterloo Aparthotel (236 rooms).
This person is ultimately responsible for Guest Relations Managers on a day-to-day basis within the hotel, ensuring excellent guest centred service is provided at all times.
Responsibilities of the Reception Manager:
- Managing the department on a day-to-day basis in the absence of the Front Office Manager, leading the team to deliver high standards of guest care.
- Recruitment for the team alongside coaching and development to ensure individuals maximise their potential
- Planning for the future needs of the department and maintaining excellent communication within the team
- Maintain clear communication with other departments.
- Take ownership to ensure the delivery of a smooth guest stay, and promote brand for every part of the guest journey to create brand awareness and guest loyalty
- To be accountable for the day to day management supervision of the hotel when on duty
- Ensure that all staff are trained in the latest technology to ensure they are always ‘in the know’ to make our guests stay exclusive and easy.
Requirements of the Reception Manager:
- Guest focused with a passion for great service and a drive for guest satisfaction.
- Proven track record of successful team management
- Comfortable in a customer facing role
- Empathetic and able to build relationships with guests
- An open personality, who is relaxed and natural in their interactions
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Able to create a positive impression.
What you get:
- Extra day of holiday for each year of service
- Heavily discounted gym membership
- Monthly company social events
- Twice yearly corporate parties
- Frequent team building activities
- Full bespoke training
- Eyecare Voucher
- Childcare Voucher
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Reception Manager role then please apply now!