My client, a leading manufacturer are currently looking to recruit an experienced candidate with experience within quality control in the foods and feeds sector.
This is an exciting permanent job opportunity ideal for someone looking to further their skills within a more managerial, yet still hands on role.
The job is commutable from Warrington, Wigan, Runcorn, St Helens, Merseyside, West Manchester and other similar locations!
The job comes with a salary of £28,000, with potential for more depending on experience.
You will be involved in:
- Implementation, delivery and maintenance of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17025:2017 quality assurance systems including any additional related standards
- Delivery of business objectives and targets
- Development of quality manual procedures and other QMS documentation
- Demonstrate successful leadership of quality system implementation within a customer-defined time frame, guiding senior management through project milestones and recovery actions.
- Planning and facilitation of training and coaching for internal audit team.
- Introducing electronic quality assurance databases for system controls.
- Coordination and liaison with other offices worldwide on quality standards
- Managerial tasks such as: project managements, KPIs and compiling reports.
You will have:
- BSc/MSc Degree or master’s in chemistry or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience of working within quality control.
- Experience using GC, ICP/OES, ICP/MS and IC would be advantageous.
- Experience working with FMCG, particularly foods and animal feeds.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring individuals or teams surrounding.
- Experienced in managing laboratory health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Experience of working within a UKAS accredited laboratory.
- Good Level of IT literacy including Microsoft Office packages and databases
- Meticulous attention to detail.
This is an excellent job opportunity for someone with a keen interest to progress their career into a more senior role. You will be joining a team where you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and to work on various projects.
Apply today to this excellent opportunity as the company is looking to conduct interviews quickly, this opportunity will not be around for long.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'