- Promote and develop a "quality ethos" throughout the organisation.
- Develop and maintain highest levels of customer satisfaction by achieving a "right first time" performance culture.
- Ensure full compliance with national and international standards and legislation at all times
- Act as Quality Champion providing leadership to inspire employees to take up the quality culture change process which will include education and training programmes.
- Maintain and develop the application of ISO 9001:2015 management system applying the process of continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
- Proactively influence and guide the product design team to design out potential quality issues.
- Identify and lead projects aiming at cost reduction and yield improvement (CoPQ, Scrap, ppm etc.)
- Develop suitable quality metrics generating control documentation for line management.
- Introduce quality tools, techniques and KPIs to eliminate quality problems.
- Manage the Quality Team ensuring their development and training to support the achievement of KPI's.
- Monitor and report regularly on quality performance by gathering data and providing statistical reports for Senior Management at local and group level.
- Coordination of claim handling and failure analyze of returned Products from EU region.
- Monitor and develop Supplier Performance in respect of inbound quality and delivery.
- Degree in an Engineering discipline (preferably Electronics)
- 5 years experience in a Quality Management position within a manufacturing organisation
- Proven background of driving down the Cost and improving Yield
- Extensive QA/QC experience in a certified ISO9001 QMS environment
- Hands on experience in Root Cause Analysis, CAPA, QMS Audits (internal, external)
- A self starter with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Working knowledge of NPI, FMEA, SPC, 8D
- Excel proficiency on advanced level
- Full UK Driving Licence
ACS are recruiting for a Quality Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quality Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quality Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quality Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quality Manager role you desire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'