We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to work with the site team to establish and ensure an effective Quality Management System and maintain a high level standard of works on site as per the clients spec.
This role requires candidates with experience working on Highways in a Quality Manager role and shall be offered an attractive rate with an immediate start based on experience and availability.
- Working with a tier 1 main contractor
- Highly competitive rates for relevant candidates
- Long term freelance work
- Experience in a specialist area in Civil Engineering
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop good working and collaborative relationships; providing support and guidance to the construction team
- Developing the quality plans, procedures, forms and checklists for quality.
- Ensuring the effective execution of management plans to achieve quality, through company quality process, and the active participation in readiness checks and quality gate reviews
- Reporting quality status, KPI's, quality incidents and root-cause-analysis and participating in quality status reviews
- Ensure quality management system records are maintained and kept readily available.
- Complete ITP's and raise NCR's for works completed on site.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Experience working as a Quality Manager on major civil projects
- CSCS card
- SMSTS Card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job