Our client is an international business supplying technical services to the global leather industry. They offer certification, compliance and testing facilities to a number of leading brands, including; Mulberry, Burberry, Marks and Spencer and Tiffany.
We are looking for someone to do fundamentally two roles
1) Look after their ISO 17025 Systems (re-cert is in April but the incumbent is still in post then).
2) Assess the process and procedures across the whole business (40 people, SME) and then look for opportunities to improve
This is a good time to get involved with number 2 on the requirements because the company is just installing a new CRM which will assists with data capturing and process control.
- Review management off all business processes and procedures to ensure they are effective and embedded in company culture
- In the event of errors of process failure, effectively analyse the problem and create corrective actions
- Regular auditing and assessment of corrective actions to avoid a drift back and ensure that permanent change has been adopted by the business.
- Maintenance and accreditation of the ISO 17025 Quality Management System