Quality Manager - Hampshire
ISO 9001 - Manufacturing
A Quality Manager is required for a successful manufacturing company due to growth. This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Manager with understanding of BS 17025 and ISO 13485 with internal auditing experience to make an impact. This is not essential for the role but would be beneficial as this would be the end goal.
The role of the Quality Manager:
- Be responsible for the group quality system.
- ISO 9001.
- Deal with suppliers to ensure that incoming goods and services are of proper quality.
- Manage all quality records, data and carrying out audits.
- The goal would be to obtain BS 17025 status and to introduce ISO 13485 laboratory activities.
Requirements for the Quality Manager:
- Experience with ISO 9001.
- Previous experience within a similar role as a Quality Manager.
- Understanding of ISO 17025 and / or ISO 13485.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
Package on offer:
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Death in Service, health cover and pension.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- ISO 9001
- Quality Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job