Quality Manager / H&S
£30,000 - £35,000
Yolk Engineering & Technical is working with this leading high-tech manufacturing organisation in the recruitment of an experienced Quality Health & Safety Manager.
The business has been at the forefront of design and innovation for over thirty years and has a well-established global client base across a range of industries. The business has an excellent reputation across South Wales as a result of its involvement and investment in universities, business communities and the strong record of employee retention at the local site.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Quality professional with experience of Health & Safety to join the team and take a role with involvement across every area of the business.
- Maintenance of the company quality system
- Carry out Internal quality audits - ISO9001
- Coordinate external quality audits
- Define, revise and introduce new quality procedures
- Ensure the NPD process is followed, complying with relevant standards and directives
- Write quality plans for customers using company products
- Act as the main company representative for Health & Safety issues
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor trained (desirable)
- NEBOSH certified
- Proven experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - apply now. If you have any further questions then please contact the team at Yolk Recruitment on 02-921-67-37-17. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job