QUALITY MANAGER - NORTHWICH - BUILDING MATERIALS
SALARY C £40K + BENEFITS
Smithson Gray are working with a leading manufacturer of building products to recruit for a Quality Manager.
The role is to look after the Quality function across the multi-product site based in Mid Cheshire. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced quality, operations, or production manager to shape this site from a quality perspective.
The role will involve
- Ensuring compliance of all product documented inspection and test plans
- Carry out internal Quality Audits
- Supplier Audits as required
- Act as key point of contact for factory audits
- Assisting with product and continuous improvement
- Ensuring all testing is compliant with National Standards, specifications and demonstrate ongoing compliance
- Maintain accurate testing records
- Maintain approved company concrete mix designs and liaise with the technical team to make any required amendments.
- Report and manage non- conformance
You will need to be
- Previous experience in building product manufacturing especially in an architectural or structural precast concrete business.
- Good technical knowledge of concrete technology
- Excellent people and time management skills
- Previous management experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working with both internal and external customers
- Flexible approach to the working day and the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment.
If this is you contact Geoff Flavell-Matts at Smithson Gray attaching an up to date cv and giving your salary expectations.
Owing to the high number of applicants we receive we cannot contact all applicants, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please assume you have been unsuccessful.
- Quality Management
- Concrete Materials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job