Are you looking for a new opportunity within one of the top National Build Companies? This Tier 1 Main Contractor with a projected 2018 regional turnover of over £75 million is looking to add a Quality Delivery Manager to their team which covers the North East and Yorkshire.
* Review tender documents and report on quality risks
* Coordinate with the Design Team to ensure projects start with quality designs
* Audit Project Quality Plans
* Site visits at least 3 days per week to carry out quality audits
* Work with Project Managers to identify quality issues and produce solutions to these
* Visits to site suppliers and work with Supply Chains
* Background and exposure to site trades
* Previous collaboration with Design Teams
* Tier 1 Main Contractor experience
If you are interested in this opportunity please feel free to contact Tom in our Newcastle office on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.