Job Title: Quality & Compliance Manager
As Quality & Compliance Manager you will be required to lead the development and continual improvement of the Quality and Environmental Management Systems, to embed compliance and risk management in the supply chain, and to drive common approaches and good practice across the business to ensure the products and services that we provide achieve a high level of quality and consistency.
The position will be based in the UK with some international travel to our other sites. It will give you the opportunity to drive improvement across all group functions and see the direct impact of your contribution.
- Manage an audit and review programme to maintain ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications.
- Support in devising new processes, procedures and controls as required.
- Drive a root cause corrective action process to address any non-conformities.
- Promote a culture of problem solving, continual Improvement and prevention.
- Monitor business compliance by gathering relevant data and producing reports.
- Drive appropriate actions to ensure product compliance and corporate social responsibility in our supply base.
- Work with others across the business as required to support quality and sustainability requirements.
- A track record driving change in small to medium sized business.
- Experience with ISO standards and audit process - further specialist training can be supported as required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be pro-active, i.e. able to take the initiative and see things through.
- Good analytical and PC skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- A strong work ethic and commitment to improving business performance.
ACS are recruiting for a Quality & Compliance Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quality & Compliance Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quality & Compliance Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quality & Compliance Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quality & Compliance Manager role you desire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'