I am working with a leading employer in the financial services sector who have a reputation for challenging existing thinking on pensions, benefits and investment advice. As an organisation they have grown consistently over the last couple of years in terms of new business acquisitions and new business wins.
As they grow and evolve further, they are now seeking Quality Assurance/Complaints Analysts who will be responsible for handling and analysing complaints and errors identified within the Operational teams, as well as providing expert advice and lead on improvement activities by identifying technical issues and learning from areas of good practice.
These are not the normal complaints based roles as you will have full responsibility in not only managing complaints and errors but also auditing, quality assurance, process/best practice and technical to include but not limited to:
- Identifying, developing and implementing processes and procedures in line with best practice.
- Training individuals and teams to ensure adherence to internal quality standards and statutory and legislative requirements.
- Supporting audits covering the AAF, ISO 9001 and PASA accreditations.
- Implementing improvements identified in audits.
- Completing internal quality assurance audits, reviewing representative samples against internal and external standards
- Communicate and embed technical and regulatory changes
- Provide concise technical and regulatory updates as well as nationwide projects (e.g. Pension Dashboard) for both internal and external parties
You will already be working within a pension’s environment, together with extensive experience in the defined benefit pension sector, together with strong communication and advanced numerical skills.
Additionally, you should be someone with a desire to improve standards, identify gaps/risks and develop new procedures to address these that will allow you to further utilise and develop your knowledge further in complaint handling, audit management and implementing continuous improvement programmes.
The roles are offered on a hybrid working basis (2-days in the office) and can be based in any of their regional locations, Birmingham, Croydon, Manchester, Belfast or Reading.
Offering an exceptional basic salary (dependent on level of experience) and a highly attractive benefits package, further details are available on application.
- Continuous Improvement
- Defined Benefit
- Pension Schemes
- Quality Assurance
- Complaint Management
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'