Quality and Compliance Manager
At our client you are more than just a job title in a global organisation. They are one of the most successful engineering companies in their sector.
They are an award-winning leader in fluid management technology. For over 60 years they have engineered components and systems for customers in a wide range of markets from the pharmaceutical to the environmental industries.
Do you want to help create the products and experiences of the future?
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual to join their global team as Quality and Compliance Manager.
With a reputation for exceptional quality products and services across their target sectors including BioPharmaceuticals, Medical Device, Industrial, Environmental, Food and Beverage and Mining, they are striving for excellence for their customers and wish to raise their quality and compliance standards.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead on improving quality and compliance management and performance across their global organisation.
- Develop and agree their global quality and compliance strategy with key stakeholders.
- Develop and deploy global, sector specific, 'fit for purpose’ quality standards in compliance with customer, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Drive global standardization of key quality process, and lead deployment of an electronic quality management system (eQMS).
- Co-ordinate the development of the company quality and compliance community, fostering collaboration, sharing best practice, and develop quality capability across the organisation.
- Develop the quality and compliance audit capability in alignment with other global audit functions.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Passion about quality and compliance and the ability to engage and inspire others.
- Strong advocacy, influencing and communication skills
- Pragmatic and practical and able to take a 'hands on’ approach.
- Deployment experience of electronic Quality Management Systems at multiple sites globally.
- Proven experience in implementing quality management systems: ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and of GxP legislation and guidance.
- Multi-sector quality systems and standard experience with a particular emphasis on BioPharmaceuticals and Medical Device.
This role is full time, location is flexible within the UK and Europe and will require the need to travel occasionally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'