Qualified Accountant Part Time - 16 hours per week
Morgan McKinley is working with a leading company in the East Sussex area, near Uckfield, who are looking for a Part Time Qualified Accountant to join their Finance team and work closely with the Head of Finance.
Salary: £40K - £45K full time equivalent
Working hours: Part time - 16 hours a week over 2-3 days ideally
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Budgets and forecasts
- Profit & Loss
- International VAT
- Maintaining balance sheet reconciliations, calculation and posting of prepayments, accruals and other adjusting journals
- Monitoring operational costs
- Provide advice and support in relation to budget management and the annual budget setting process
- Assist the Finance team to proactively monitor processes and systems, recommend changes and help implement improvements
- Group accounts
Skills and experience required for the Part Time Finance Manager role:
- Experience working within a business industry predominantly as opposed to an accounting practice
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Candidates must be CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Highly numerical
- Ideally have experience of using accounting systems such as; Brightpearl and Sage payroll
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'