Their current requirement is for a QSHE Coordinator to join their Health & Safety team in Birmingham.
This is a multi site role covering sites around the Midlands.
* Carry out all QHSE tasks as directed by QHSE Management that are required to maintain the business's ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 management systems.
* Drive to deliver continual QHSE improvements across the business.
* Ensure QHSE procedures are implemented to enable compliance with all relevant legislation.
* Carry out regular site and operative audits and inspections to monitor compliance with QHSE rules, standards and regulations and produce detailed reports with any necessary remedial actions.
* Advise on the practical implementation of Safe Systems of Work, Construction Phase Plans and Environmental Management Plans.
* Investigate and report on all accidents, incidents and near misses looking for root and systemic causes and recommend any remedial actions to prevent reoccurrence.
* Send reports to the QHSE Management and Director and ensure recommendations are actioned.
* Ensure that all QHSE reporting requirements are provided accurately and in a timely manner.
* Support internal and external QHSE audit requirements.
* Engage with stakeholders and partners (clients, principle contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers etc) to help achieve QHSE targets and objectives.
* The Company is a National one, and as such, the position may require occasional national travel. It IS a multi-site position.
* The QHSE Co-Ordinator will be able to demonstrate competence (preferably with previous experience in the construction industry or similar construction/engineering business) with a good practical understanding of the principles of QHSE issues and legislation, and its interpretation into practical terms.
* Able to work as part of an established QHSE team, with excellent communication skills at all levels.
* A positive approach to QHSE.
* A hands on approach to resolving issues and finding effective and practical solutions.
* NEBOSH General certificate
* Fully conversant with IT
FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE AND WILLINGNESS TO TRAVEL
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.