QC Validation Analyst
6 month contract
£20,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience
My client, a pharmaceutical company based in Runcorn, is looking to recruit a QC Validation Analyst to join their QC department.
Key responsibilities of the QC Validation Analyst are:
* To perform testing of the companies products using a variety of analytical techniques including HPLC.
* Validate methods of analysis and generate validation reports including validation of new and existing analytical test methods.
* Ensure Good Laboratory Practices are maintained throughout all processes and procedures.
* Validation of analytical test methods to approved protocols.
* Preparation of analytical method validation reports.
* Analysis of products using a variety of techniques including HPLC.
* To assist in maintaining good standard of housekeeping.
The ideal candidate for the QC Validation Analyst will have:
* Honours degree in Chemistry and a minimum of two years relevant experience.
* Excellent knowledge of HPLC techniques.
If you are an experienced QC Validation Analyst looking for a new challenge please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- HPLC; analyst; chemistry