We're Teva, a global pharmaceutical company, committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare to patients around the world.
We estimate that Teva provides medicines to 200 million patients around the world every day.1
We develop, produce and market affordable generic medicines, as well as innovative and specialty pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter consumer healthcare products, along with supplying active pharmaceutical ingredients to nearly 1,000 customers in over 100 countries.1
We work tirelessly to transform science, research and patient insights into effective treatments for disorders of the central nervous system, pain and respiratory conditions
We would like to invite applications for the role of QC Analyst at our Waterford site.
Reporting to the QC Facilitator, the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Carrying out testing duties, to supply quality product to the customer on time and in full in order to meet the objectives of the department.
- Testing of raw materials and finished products using the correct procedures in order to comply with GLP/GMP/H&S/SOP’s and Environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Complete all QC batch documentation right first time (i.e. correct and in full) in order to achieve Customer Service and GMP.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- 3RD Level qualification or equivalent in science related discipline
- Experience in HPLC.
- Proven experience in a similar lab.
- Analytical Techniques.
- Operation of lab instruments.
- Documentation completion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'