Oakhill Recruitment are currently working with an innovative cutting-edge organisation based in Cambridge to recruit a Purchase Ledger Manager.
This role is responsible for supporting the finance department with primary responsibility for the full management of the purchase ledger function comprising supplier invoices, staff expenses and company credit cards. Additional responsibilities include the administration of the company payrolls.
Key duties of this role will include;
- Ensure purchase ledger is accurately maintained and process deadlines are met;
- Ensure purchase invoices; staff expenses and company credit cards are paid in accordance with agreed terms and conditions, and/or in accordance with best practice;
- Accurate processing of input VAT;
- Making payment runs and interfacing onto banking software;
- Ensure good internal control with respect to the purchase ledger function;
- Payroll and pension scheme administration and liaison with payroll bureaus, including the collation and coordination of statutory PAYE reporting requirements;
- Liaison with, and support of, non-finance budget holders;
- Assist with month end closure and year-end audit;
- Providing basic holiday cover for the finance assistant(s);
The ideal candidate for this role will be a versatile, adaptable finance profession with experience of managing a purchase ledger department in the past, payroll experience will be an advantage as will experience of working within a multi-currency environment.
The role is based in Cambridge, approx. 5-10min from the train station, parking is available.
For more information please contact Richard Newcombe at Oakhill Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job