Prudential Compliance Manager
£70-90K + benefits
The Organisation, operating within the financial services sector, requires a Prudential Compliance Manager to join them at an exciting stage in their development and help push the business forward.
The Manager will be accountable for the leadership and development, providing advice and guidance on Prudential Compliance Oversight in relation to new and existing policies.
In the role, you will lead the implementation of the prudential compliance framework with the Head of Compliance and the management of the relationships with its regulators, ensuring that commitments to treating customers fairly are adhered to. You will work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business, promoting an environment of responsible risk management that is always looking to improve.
* Experience working, in a senior capacity, within the compliance function of a financial services business
* Detailed knowledge of prudential risk, such as capital and liquidity management
* Experience conducting compliance monitoring/oversight to ensure compliance with PRA, FCA, PSR obligations
* Demonstrable experience of successful development, implementation and continuous improvement of risk management strategies, policies and frameworks across an organisation
* Experience of working within a 2nd Line function
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to instil a culture of responsible risk & compliance management
Desirable knowledge, skills and experience:
* Experience with any of the following: Stress testing; Capital planning; RRP; Asset and liability management
In addition to a competitive basic salary and a generous benefits package my client is able to offer you the opportunity to truly shape the Prudential Compliance Management function within the business, utilising your experience and expertise to create and manage a best in class function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Compliance Professional to take on a bigger remit, or for someone in a Senior Management capacity to make the step up to department ownership.
To apply for the role, send your CV to Alex in the Manchester office alongside a suitable time to talk.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.