A standout opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal wanting to make a move into Property Law or an entry level graduate with a genuine interest in property law looking for their first legal role to join a growing and prosperous law firm on the outskirts of East Leeds. Alternatively if you are working in the legal sector and are looking for a change of career and have genuine interest in property law, then this is also an opportunity to consider. You will deal with a broad range of commercial property matters, on behalf of clients all weighted towards the healthcare sector.
Our client is a niche law firm who have gained a fantastic reputation on the market. Specialising in healthcare sector clients, they have a number of quality lawyers and paralegals who already work there and an abundance of high quality work. With free parking included, this role should not be missed.
- This is a great opportunity for a dynamic and driven Paralegal to cover a broad range of commercial property work.
- You will be working alongside a Director and a Solicitor on property law matters.
- All of your work will be weighted towards Healthcare sector clients however, full training will be provided in this field.
- In order to be considered, you must be a driven Paralegal specialising in property law or having a genuine interest in this area.
- Those from a residential conveyancing or remortgage background, as well as commercial property, will also be considered.
- Ideally you will have some paralegal experience but exceptional entry level graduates looking for their first legal role may be considered.
- Although your work will be supervised, you must be capable of working on your own initiative with good organisational skills.
- It would be preferable if you had a keen interest in the Healthcare sector, however, this is by no means necessary.
- Excellent scope for career progression
- Free parking
How to Apply:
If you would to apply for this role or find out the full job description then contact Kim Wilkes in our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal division. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website