£12 Per Hour
6-8 week Temp Contract - Possibility of extension
Contact Temp Controller – James Crowley-Hayes at The Talent Crowd for more info.
Are you a highly organized individual looking for a new challenge? Are you experienced in property management and keen to join a successful team?
If so, then this role as a Temporary Customer Service Administrator may be the perfect fit for you.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team in Manchester and will work for a renowned and respected employer. This is an exciting opportunity to help support the company’s property management division on a short-term basis.
The ideal candidate will preferably have a background in the property sector, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to think on their feet. The role requires excellent communication skills, the capability to work independently and the capacity to handle a high volume of work.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Carry out general administrative duties to help the property management team, including taking calls, emails and post
• Update and maintain the property management database
• Organise and manage paperwork, including filing and archiving
• Liaise with tenants, landlords, and agents
• Provide accurate and timely reports and updates
• Provide support during property inspections
• Assist with tenancy agreements
• Follow up on overdue rent payments
Day to day you can expect to:
•Using workflows, mail merge, confirming Tenancies, checking in of Tenants.
• Processing and chasing Tenant reference.
• Raising invoices for initial monies.
• Drawing up Tenancy Agreements and sending via Docusign
The successful candidate should have:
• Strong administrative and organisational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A working knowledge of the relevant regulations
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A good understanding of the lettings process
• An eye for detail
• The ability to handle a high volume of work
Working hours Monday to Friday 9-5.30 Occasional Saturdays will be required
We are looking for a candidate who is able to start as soon as possible. If you think you have the necessary skills and experience, please submit your CV and a short cover letter detailing why you are the perfect candidate for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Talent Crowd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Type of Contract: Temporary Contract.
Temporary work is a brilliant way to work on a more flexible basis and is ideal for people wanting to earn money between career moves or around studies.
What are the Benefits of Temping with The Talent Crowd?
- Excellent hourly rates – we get you the best!
- THE TALENT CROWD TEMP TEAM HAVE “TEMP OF THE MONTH” PRIZES
- We pay holiday pay - up to 28 days!
- You will be paid on a weekly basis.
- We can offer you repeat assignments.
- The ball is in your court – you call the shots of when you want to work!!
- A great way for you to experience different sectors.
- Meet new people and open up your network of commercial contacts.
- Many people start off as a temp in a business and their career can take off from there.
- You can add valuable new skills to your profile.
- Often these temp roles can transform in to permanent opportunities.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'