Job Title: Property Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Job Reference: MEF/20875
- Collating and reviewing documents.
- Uploading and formatting new data and documents into our system.
- Reconciliation of transactions.
- Database management.
- Electronic and paper filing.
- Internal email and telephone communication.
- Data entry.
- Data cleansing and correction exercises.
- Identifying missing data and data issues.
About the Role:
- We are looking to recruit for a Data Cleanse Administrator to carry out administrative duties within our large property department.
- The candidate would be expected to be computer literate and fully conversant with the Microsoft packages.
- Experience of working within commercial property or within banking reconciliation is desirable. Training will also be provided.
- This role would also be an excellent opportunity to for a recent graduate in a relevant discipline looking for their first full time role.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Ability to review and understand Commercial Property Documents.
- Works well in a team, but can also work on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational, communication and people skills.
- Accurate attention to detail and ability to spot errors in both numerical data and text.
- Methodical and logical approach to tasks, comfortable with working to deadline.
- Salary £20,000 - £24,000
- Office hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 9.00am - 5.00pm Friday
- Temporary - 12 month contracts available - an extension to this may be considered for the right candidate.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'