An exciting opportunity has arisen within our expanding and dedicated Projects team, this is a full time permanent position offering an immediate start. The Projects Manager will be offering support to the business and the technical team, this role undertakes a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities in a number of different ways in order to ensure the smooth running of both large projects and day-to-day tasks. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager with a strong line to the Operations Director, this includes:
Alongside the Senior Project Manager, the Projects Manager will assist with:
- Streamlining work-flow and processes between departments to improve communication, decrease turnaround time of projects and establish roles and responsibilities for each stage
- Manage, monitor and improve performance of the companies interaction between departments and end customers on project delivery
- Generate internal and external reports (internal Team performance monthly) as required to show how the team is improving project delivery and the customer relationship, such that Sales staff project administration is lowered and the opportunities for them to acquire more business are improved
- Report generation for Quarterly Business Reviews for customers
- Proactive notification of Contract and Support renewal to Sales Staff and Customers
- Assist with the Bids and Tenders function to provide administrative support in delivery of high quality responses, proactive notification to sales staff of new opportunities, and support bids for new Frameworks
- Offer administrative support where necessary with the production and updating of contracts for all departments in the company as may be reasonably required
- Assist the Operations Manager in the management of the technical team diary management, including engineering, pre-sales and ecommerce pipeline
- Assist with the generation of utilization reports for staff and company resources to support growth in departments as required by Directors.
- Design and maintain databases as requested / required
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials such as contracts or agreements
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents as requested
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events, when requested
- Co-ordinate project-based work as requested
- Must have strong Office skills, including using Word to produce reports and Excel to gather and review data
- Should be comfortable in a fast paced technical environment, and willing to learn new technologies
- Should be familiar with the terminology of PRINCE2 project manager, although qualification is not necessarily required but it preferred
- Should be capable of working around challenges and blocks to continually deliver customer satisfaction
Academia Group is a fast growing, highly accredited, award-winning group of technology companies with a strong footprint in the educational space. We specialise in supplying software, IT hardware, training and managed service solutions to both public and private sectors.
Established in 2003, we employ 100 dedicated professionals across multiple locations throughout the UK with a group annual turnover of over £70m. Our growing customer base means we have now worked with every single university in the UK. Furthermore, as Ranked #1 supplier on many national frameworks, we are growing our provision more so to strengthen our position. We partner with the world's leading technology manufacturers and have the accreditations, certifications and awards to demonstrate our expertise and ability.
- Gym Membership contribution
- Health Cash Plan
- Free breakfast everyday
- Contribution towards child care
- Life Insurance
- And much more…
- Project Management
- Managing Workflow
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'