Role: Project (Product) Manager
Skills: Project Management, Product Management, Prince 2, SDLC, Agile
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000pa + Benefits
A great opportunity for a delivery focused project (Product) manager to join my clients development team as part of their ongoing growth. The project manager will be responsible for a programme of development projects, both software and hardware products, delivering to clients in an Agile environment.
The project manager will work closely with the development and product managers to oversee the development of new products for the business, managing technical upgrade projects and maintenance in order for the business to continue meeting high standards.
Further responsibilities for the project manager include:
- Provide direction to the product and development teams on projects, developing project plans, managing resources and agreeing on timescales
- Communication of project status through regular reports to management
- Managing project budgets
- Build strong relationships with all departments in the business
As the role is focused on software and hardware development projects the project manager will have strong experience in delivering similar projects to clients, and have been involved in new product development work.
Key experience required for the project manager includes:
- Prince 2 Practitioner certification
- Experience in software and hardware project management, managing multiple development projects
- Agile experience is essential
- Full project life-cycle experience
- Experience in the use of MS Project and/or similar tools
The role offers a project manager to be involved in high-tech products and will give the candidate the chance to enhance their knowledge and skills working at a high level within the organisation.
- Project Management
- Prince 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'