A growing construction consultancy Project Management practice in Central Manchester are seeking a confident Project Manager who is capable of running projects with minimal supervision from the Project Manager Directors.
The Project Manager will take ownership of projects, the successful Project Manager will provide pre and post contract services on exciting commercial, hotel and residential schemes across Manchester.
Project Manager Role
This role has excellent progression opportunities with a clear route to Senior Project Manager in the near future. There is an excellent structure in place to help the successful Project Manager achieve MRICS should they still be going through their APC.
The Project Manager
- BSc/MSc in Construction Project Management
- APC committed, or MRICS
- Good pre contract experience
- Construction Consultancy Project Management experience
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Professional subscriptions
- APC fees
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory holiday
- Sick pay
- Annual pay review
If you are a Project Manager considering your career options, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project PM / Manchester / MRICS / Commercial / Project Manager / Senior PM / Intermediate Project Management
- Project PM / Manchester / MRICS / Commercial / Project Manager / Senior PM / Intermediate Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'