Time Appointments are currently working on behalf of a leading contractor for high voltage cabling based in the East of England who is recruiting for a Project Manager. The successful candidate will receive a company vehicle, along with a competitive salary dependent on their experience and a place in a leading company in the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Out on site supervising the subcontractors carrying out the work
- Organise and coordinate the project in accordance to the contract requirements
- Maintain contracts with clients
- Oversee the functioning of the project team and subcontractors and ensures the implementation of the project according to the project plan
- Identify and recruit subcontractors to carry out the projects
The ideal candidate will be NRSWA and SSSTS qualified at a Project Manager level, and ideally come from a construction background.
- Project Manager