My client is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for the delivery of individual work stream remediation, establishing and maintaining the correct structures/governance to control and monitor the deliverables to the business.
- Lead project planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting activities for remediation work stream projects, ensuring that comprehensive project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained and issues are actively managed through to their successful resolution.
- Work closely with the Business Owner/Sponsor tracking remediation work stream projects, reporting on milestones and production of highlight reports. Typically deals with senior stakeholders/managers.
- Implement fixes to enable remediation activity to be progressed, ensuring effective communications with all key stakeholders internally and externally where appropriate.
- Implement effective communication plans appropriate to the audience, situation and the desired outcome in order to manage the smooth delivery of each remediation work stream project.
- Maintain effective financial controls and project progress forecasting, and reports as appropriate.
- Ensure that a change control procedure is in place, and actively used to assess the effect of changes to the remediation on costs, timescale and/or resource needs and reports these to project sponsors.
- Identify, secure and manage project resources to achieve; remediation objectives/milestone in line with the project plan, approved funding and within expected quality and timescales.
Experience, knowledge & Skills.
- PRINCE II qualification is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects, ideally within Financial Services.
- Excellent Project Management skills are mandatory.
- Excellent people and communication skills is mandatory.
- Good problem solving skills are required.
- Good facilitation skills are required.
- Good understanding of risks/issues and dependencies between tasks and projects.
- Has a reasonable level of freedom to act within the scope of their project. Will need to use their initiative and make logical informed decisions.
- Role will directly relate to strategic objectives of the organisation.
- Carries responsibility for the delivery of the project.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job