Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.The Team and Role
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Project Manager to join the Advanced team. You will be taking total accountability for planning, structuring, leading and delivering transformation projects of varying risk and complexity. You will be responsible for handling the full project lifecycle and project teams consisting of technical consultants, engineers and 3rd party resources.
You will be able to demonstrate strong consultancy skills and be an excellent motivator of individuals in order to meet deadlines and manage change. You will have real-world experience of delivering concurrent projects on time and within budget.Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide overall ownership of the project from Sales Handover to Service Take-On.
- Managing the project budget, monitoring any expenditures and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses.
- Planning the project and monitoring its overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Management and analysis of issues.
- Building, managing and motivating the project team.
- Being responsible for the quality assurance and overall integrity of the project.
- Communicating with project stakeholders.
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects.
- Effective risk management and control
- To ensure the successful Service Take-On of any managed service project
- A minimum of 3 years industry experience in Project Management using leading methodologies and processes.
- A consistent track record of handling projects within a Managed Services and IT Infrastructure environment.
- Experience of managing multiple parties including third party vendors on high profile and technologically innovative enterprise solutions
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies.
- Proven knowledge of a recognised project methodology is required
- Prince 2 level training or equivalent
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Competitive salary depending upon your experience and skills
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- Learning environment working alongside experts in the latest technologies
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- Working in an organisation that encourages 360 feedback at all levels
- Exceptional career progression opportunities, within Advanced Business Solutions and the rest of the Advanced Group
If you want to more about our careers and life in general at Advanced please follow us on LinkedIn and visit our careers page