Job Title: Project Manager (HV/LV & Transformers)
Location: Scotland (Edinburgh / Glasgow)
Job Sector: Energy Management / Engineering
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £48,000 p.a + bonus + car
Job Reference: SS/19967
About the Company:
A global energy management specialist with operations in over 100 countries, involved in the provision of mechanical and electrical infrastructure projects to commercial, industrial and government sector clients.
Their focus is on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green and they are passionate about delivering real innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency.
About the Role:
Working as an experienced HV/LV Project Manager, you will be required to manage moderate size modification and upgrades of existing HV/LV and Transformers installation projects from start to finish. This includes initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of customer projects.
You will confirm customer requirements which includes; drawings, specifications, job site requirements, bill of material alignment with specifications and clarify exceptions.
You will also manage complete job process from order preparation and financial reconciliation.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Project Manager, you must possess the following;
- Previous HV/LV and Transformer equipment experience and knowledge
- Experience in technical project management in the electrical, mechanical and construction fields
- A HNC/HND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- A full UK driving license
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Used to dealing directly with customers and suppliers
- Based in or around Edinburgh/Glasgow ideally
- Basic salary is up to £48,000 p.a
- Company Car
- 8% OTE (uncapped)
- Generous contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible benefits package
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.