Project Manager: Automotive
An innovative, commercial and successful events company is seeking an outstanding Project Manager. A creative PM who understands the value of an experience for both the client, attendees and the company. With 5+ years agency experience you will combine your extensive knowledge, outstanding logistical skills and collaborative approach with contemporary ideas and ingenuity to gauge what will gain traction with publishers of new and instant media platforms.
The role of the Project Manager, is to plan, coordinate and optimise the execution of projects on behalf of and reporting to the client/project lead. Ensuring the company optimizes margin opportunities while ensuring quality of delivery, customer satisfaction and opportunity for repeat business.
The role requires the person to take personal responsibility for the delivery of a part or the whole of a project. Working into a client lead or Head of Event Logistics you will need to be able to work independently, using your own judgement and initiative to deliver results.
- Under the leadership of a client lead you will be involved in the development of proposals and pitches. Tasks will include:
- Liaise with Client Lead, Business Development Managers, Creative, Logistics, Production, Technical and Studio to prepare and plan pitches
- Prepare pitch response documents and/or collateral as required as part of a pitch team
- Source suitable suppliers and negotiate costs
- Prepare budgets
- Carry out research in order to develop responses built on insights and understanding
- Reporting to the client lead or Head of Event Logistics you will be responsible for the delivery of projects. Tasks will include:
- Liaise with clients on an ongoing basis to implement their requirement under the terms that the company have been engaged and in accordance with the proposals made by the company
- Source and negotiate with suppliers
- Communicate planning information and related issues to management team during the execution phases of projects
- Manage expenditures and margins within the assigned budgets
- Manage the creative/visual aspects and the project in conjunction with appropriate brand guidelines
- Liaise with Finance department on supplier terms and client billing
- Manage the operations who are delivering the project to ensure they are fully briefed on their role and carry it out accordingly
- Manage subcontractors to ensure they deliver according to their terms of engagement
- To ensure an excellent level of customer service and to anticipate client requirements at meetings, on site and location
- To uphold good production values on-site and location
- To monitor the quality of all client deliverables
- To develop client relationships where appropriate
- To be a good ambassador for the Company
- To promote the sale of other products ie Film and video, Creative Services and Communications
Reconciliation and Post event
- Ensure projects are reconciled and information is passed in a timely fashion to finance for billing
- Ensure internal and external debriefs are acted on and relevant learning's are shared
- Encourage opportunities for repeat business and client relationship building
- Encourage opportunities shared knowledge on venues, technical and content
- Research new approaches to present to clients and account managers
To find out more about this outstanding company contact Brellis Recruitment today
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'