To support one of our key strategic objectives of achieving growth through commitment to our clients, we have a vacancy for a Project Assistant. The role involves a mix of Customer Service, Account Management and problem solving, along with operational and administrative tasks.
You will be responsible for supporting a network of high earning, professional consultants, employers and employees, advising on UK & international employment registrations, international payroll, Human Capital Management and ensuring all processes are performed in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
Duties and responsibilities
Manage enquiries from existing clients and ensuring all consultants, employees and agency requirements are met under our terms and conditions of services including:
- Maintaining up-to-date contract and contact records on all databases.
- Dealing with all allocated consultant, employee and client enquiries as appropriate.
- To manage monthly payroll process for all consultants and employees.
- Payroll chasing, ensuring funds are received for consultants and employees to be paid on time.
- To on-board new consultants and employees following the prescribed guidelines.
- To manage the relationship with consultants and employees across the wide variety of solutions we offer.
- Take a pro-active approach for all clients, to pre-empt potential problems and take immediate and appropriate action to avoid escalation of issues.
- Communicate courteously with internal and / or external clients by telephone, email and in person, building positive relationships; investigating, responding to and progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure primary legal documentation pertaining to PEO/ASO employees, clients and consultants are complete, acceptable to the prescribed company standards and approved by the authorised personnel within the company.
Skills and experience
- First class communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Must possess excellent numeracy skills.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years proven office experience preferably within a professional services, HR or account management environment).
- Strong commitment to customer service excellence.
- Ability to show empathy and understanding towards the customer’s situation whilst acting in the best interests of both the customer and the company.
- Ability to handle difficult situations whilst remaining calm at all times.
- A good team player with an energetic and flexible approach.
- Good time management, highly accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task whilst demonstrating drive and a positive approach to work and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate good organisation and co-ordination skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- Financial Accounting
- Project Management
- European languages
- High Quality Standards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'