Job Title: Project Administrator
Salary: £20,000 per annum
In this role you will be providing full administrative support to Regional Projects and be accountable to the General Manager ensuring you support the General Manager with all PA/Secretarial duties were needed. This role will suit a candidate that has previously been an Administrator/ PA to a large team, you will need the ability to juggle complex tasks at any one time as well as completing the everyday tasks such as ordering stationary for the office.
The role will include:
- Support the region in all project administration
- Deliver high quality minutes and project meeting documentation
- Manage and re-ordering office consumables for the area support team
- Project coordination
- Act as a personal assistant to the General Manager
- Mail recording and distribution
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant/Team Administrator
- Knowledge of PFI contracts, particularly in a service environment is desirable
- Excellent MS Office IT skills (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both internally and externally
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to travel to other locations within the region essential
If you feel like this could be the role for you, what are you waiting for? Apply Now!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job