A well-known professional awards body and membership association are currently recruiting for an Interim Project Accountant to join their established finance team for at least three months, to ensure the smooth adaptation of the organisation to a newly-implemented finance system. This role will offer the opportunity to work for a highly-regarded organisation and gain valuable experience in a new cloud-based finance system.
As the Project Accountant, your role will involve:
- Getting through a number of complex, detailed reconciliations
- Assisting with the year-end audit, answering queries of auditors as required
- Offering support to the wider finance team
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Have strong experience performing bank reconciliations
- Have the ability to use various Excel functions including Pivot Tables, VLookups and others
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a welcoming team and gain some good finance and systems experience. To apply for this important role, please submit your CV today.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounts
- Project Accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job