Project Accountant required for a London based Events firm on a permanent basis. This Project Accountant role reports directly into the Head of Finance within a rapidly growing and expanding company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established team and contribute to their success by having an analytical and hands on approach. It also offers a great working environment, flexible working hours and career progression.
- ACCA/CIMA Finalist
- Background within a similar role
- Strong analytical skills, with expertise in budgeting and variance analysis
- Experience within the Events/Hospitality industry is highly desirable
- Experience using SAGE 50 and/or Paprika
- Advanced Excel skills (V-look ups, Macros, Sum-ifs)
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Proactive approach
- Challenging overspends and owning the budget from a Finance perspective
- Ensuring PO's have been raised for all committed costs
- Producing pre-event budgets/projections for the Directors
- Liaising with project managers and stock controllers to ensure all client recharges are invoiced immediately post event
- Working with project managers to reconcile project against budget and report on variances
- Assist with month end closedown ensuring project accruals are in place within deadlines
- Present a post event performance report (turnover, GP, COS, Spend per head) and identify trends and areas for improvement
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc projects
Apply today for this role or please contact me directly on
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.