Programme Manager - Digital - HOME BASED - FTC
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager to work for a public sector organisation in Edinburgh. You will assist in the development of effective frameworks, products, services, tools and techniques which meet the needs and requirements of the programme workstream activity and effectively coordinate and manage the delivery of projects, including appropriate documentation and plans; ensuring the management of project briefs, benefits, quality, risk and issues; providing regular and accurate progress and performance information for management and stakeholders.
- Proven record of ability in demonstrating a wide range and high level of consultancy skills, with particular emphasis on collaborative working
- Ability to build productive relationships, persuade and influence senior partners / stakeholders
- Proven record of ability in demonstrating a range of high level business and commercial skills
- Proven record of ability in leading, managing and delivering projects of work
- Ability to demonstrate working in a cross-functional working environment adopting a matrix management approach to accomplish a specific goal.
- Co-Design service principle
- Agile Methods and approaches
- Significant experience in managing all dimensions of change / improvement programmes
- Knowledge and experience of managing multiple projects and realising benefits
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.