Programme Manager - Coworking Innovation Hub
START UP AND INNOVATION ADVISORY
JOB TITLE: Programme Manager
REPORTING TO: Programme Director
MANAGING: Programme Coordinator
FUNDED BY:European Regional Development Fund
LOCATION: West London
HOURS: Full time - Work From Home Opportunities
- Internal:Programme Coordinator, Product Development Team, Marketing Manager, Workshops Manager, Community Manager, Project Officer
- External:Programme partners including Brunel University, mentors, startups
our client is one of the UK's leading innovation hubs. It is home to the country's first hardware accelerator programme which has built a global reputation and a coworking community of exciting startups (their 'members'). Since opening in 2015 they have helped businesses build everything from next generation service robots to devices that help relieve chronic eczema to new sustainable construction materials made from potato waste.
They are expanding their innovation hubs into a national network of spaces and will move into a beautiful, newly converted Victorian power station 3 minutes' walk from our current location and to become their new Flagship London Hub.
MISSION & VALUES
Through their workspaces and business support programmes they help ambitious entrepreneurs and companies to grow - which in turn makes the local areas they are based from more vibrant, productive and creates new local jobs. Over the next few years they will expand to do this at scale so that they can both create a bigger positive social impact and drive the commercial growth of the company.
To plan, deliver and manager startups innovation programmes at the Innovation Hub as part of their funded project. The programmes include a nationally recognised 6 month programme for hardware startups - and a series of short intensive programmes on a variety of areas focused on helping companies to innovate and scale. The role will provide leadership to the programmes and be responsible for maintaining a high quality of service for the community.
KEY RESONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of the Accelerator and programmes from start to finish - scouting and recruitment of participant companies, onboarding, day-to-day operations for in-person and online workshops, mentor sessions, events, feedback and evaluation
- Continual improvement of the programmes by redesigning elements based on participant feedback and your expert knowledge
- Creating the Accelerators and programme playbook, with the support of the Programme Coordinator, that enable us to repeat and scale processes and delivery of our programmes as the business grows.
- Oversight of the Programme Coordinator who is responsible for administrative support and for scheduling and calendar management of the Accelerator to ensure smooth coordination of workshops, mentor sessions, talks andevents
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key programme partners including Universities, their network of mentors and investors, and the alumni of past programmes
- Developing new partnerships and growing the mentor community to bring more value and support to the startups through the programme
- Design and delivery (with the support of the Programme Coordinator and Marketing Coordinator) ofkey events including accelerator hackathons, pitch days, investor days, international manufacturing trip and demo day
- Working with Marketing in the lead up to key events to help amplify thestartup stories and awareness of CRL programmes and recruit participants
- Manage and track relevant budgets
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Positive feedback from programmeparticipants
- Achieving target outputs i.e. businesses supported, products developed, and jobs created diversity, inclusion, and equality of startup applications and startups supported.
- Growth of the mentor and partner community
THE IDEAL CANDIDATEHAS
- Experience managing innovation and startup programmes
- A passion for innovation and supporting startups
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently
- Ability to work with and engage various levels of stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively and use initiative to get the job done
- Ability to be flexible and reprioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience using Microsoft 356 (including Teams andSharePoint)
- Experience using a CRM system to manage and progress leads
- Previous experience working in a co-working space or an innovation hub desirable
- Looking to continually learn and develop and has career aspirations to progress
- Programme Manager
- Start Ups
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'