Our client is looking for a Program/Project Administrator to work in their office based at the University of Warwick. The successful candidate will be working alongside the competitions manager in order to provide support to clients. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who thrives on a fast paced environment and enjoys client management.
The role is to start ASAP
Duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate’s duties will include
• Attending Client meetings with the competitions manager
• Recording of actions that need taking from meetings
• Communicating with current and new clients to help grow the business.
• Diary Management
• Spreadsheet management to ensure that details are logged.
• Responding to emails and phone calls in a professional manner
• Liasing with Directors and high level executives on new initiatives.
• Ensuring that project deadlines are met by current clients.
Skills and experience
The successful person will
• Have high energy and a positive work ethic with an excellent attention to detail.
• Be professional when dealing with clients and staff.
• Have experience of working with clients and managing accounts.
• Have experience of working in a busy environment (possibly Sales co-ordinator or Junior account management)
• Have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Be self-driven and able to manage their own time in order to be as productive as possible.
• Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the confidence to pick up the phone to talk to clients.
The suitable candidate may have a degree in Business administration or have a knowledge/interest of engineering due to the sector of the role.
The role is a 4-6 month role that is full time (37.5 Hours) Monday-Friday.
Salary is £25,000 per Annum (Pro rata’d for 6 month role).
Due to the role there will be some travelling involved to get to client meetings so access to own transport is desired.
The company provide funding, advice and support to companies who are bidding for investment to help reduce the amount of carbon produced by vehicles. The company are looking to help get more electric cars onto the roads.
Please send a cover letter and Cv detailing your experience and why you would be the best fit for the role.
- Account Management
- Business Administration
- Client Meetings
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office