Production Team Leader, £25,000 - £29,500
Our growing client in the Tamworth area is currently looking for a Production Team Leader for their afternoon shift. You will be working within a busy environment, where health and safety is key, with hazardous products involved.
Your duties will include:
- Lead a team to ensure that they are carrying out duties accordingly and using machinery safely.
- Working to ensure that the production of products runs as smoothly as possible.
- Ensure that the environment is safe, and always kept clean.
- Administration/paper work.
- Dealing with HR issues e.g. disciplinaries.
This is a company who are looking for someone with previous production experience and must have previous leadership experience.
The opportunity offers £24,500 basic salary and with a bonus opportunity of 20%!! As well as 33 days annual leave! A customer who is recognised for their core values, support to staff and training provided!
You will be a keen and eager character and be able to suggest plans and ideas which you think will benefit the business. If you’re looking for an exciting new position then please apply for this role now!
Production Team Leader, Production Team Leader, Production Team Leader, Production Team Leader, Production Team Leader!!
- Team Leader
- Production Experience