This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Gem Partnership recruitment who are currently trading as a recruitment business, working in partnership with one of the world’s largest manufacturers of friction materials for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Our client is looking to recruit Production Operators to join their team on a temporary contract.
- Achieve production targets and objectives
- Follow company SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Complete 'first off' quality and running checks
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Minimise 'scrap' produced without compromising on quality
- Complete shift reports accurately to capture volume outputs, OEE and adherence
- Adhere to all company rules and policies
Candidates must be able to commit to Full Time Continental shift pattern
7:00am - 7:00pm an 7:00pm - 7:00am (13 shifts per 28 days)
The ideal candidate we are looking for would have:
- A proactive attitude to health & safety within the workplace
- Experience working in a high-speed manufacturing environment
- A willingness to make suggestions or share ideas
- Quick thinker and with a pro-active attitude
- Commercially aware, understanding broadly how a manufacturing business operates
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit saferjobs , a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the safer jobs website to get free, expert advice for safer job search.
- Equal Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'