If you are tired of working weekends and night shifts, if you want to feel valued and work for an ethical company then read further.
To work as part of a small team in the production department. The work associated with production includes completion of batch documentation and the cleaning of production areas and equipment. Also to operate production and packaging machinery.
The successful candidate will work according to all necessary Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Health & Safety (H&S) requirements.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
• To work as part of a team (or if necessary; individually) in the production of the company’s products
• To work according to all necessary GMP and H&S requirements following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
• To comply with all reasonable training requirements in order to safely and effectively work in the Production department
• To complete all necessary production documentation
• To assist in the maintenance of the good housekeeping and cleanliness of the production area and equipment
• To assist as necessary with production equipment line changeovers
• To work with the other team members and Team Leaders to ensure and improve production efficiency and maintenance of quality standards
• To carry out any other reasonable duties requested by Management
English and Maths to GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
Previous experience with GMP in a manufacturing environment preferred
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
Basic IT Skills
Ability to recognise and work with good hygienic practices
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm 37.5 hrs per week
Salary: £21,333 p/annum basic
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business