Production Manager -
We are recruiting for a leading Manufacturing company. Due to continued expansion and work order, they are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join their team - you will predominately be managing the Welding / Fabrication unit -
Some key tasks involved as the Production Manager -
- Organising and monitoring workflow
- Delegation of tasks to ensure that production deadlines are met
- Organise production to maximise efficiency on the floor and meet delivery requirements
- Monitor performance and report to Director
- Make recommendations to improve efficiency and reduce costs with relevance to product design and component selection
- Address production problems as they arise
- Responsible for managing appraisals and disciplinary of employees
- Team Recruitment
- Interdepartmental relationships
- Monitor and manage a safe working environment and adhere to safe working practices
We are looking for somebody who has production management experience, ideally managing a Welding / Fabrication unit.
Very competitive package with additional company bonuses.
If you are interested to know more and looking for a great new opportunity, for whatever reason then please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Ref Production Manager 15437 Production Manager