Job Title: Production Assistant
Salary & Benefits: Up to £24,000
Location: Feltham, West London
Are you a reliable individual currently seeking a new work opportunity? A leading manufacturing company based in Feltham is currently looking for a responsible individual to work for them as a Production Assistant, fulfilling product assembly and test activities for their Production team.
Production Assistant Requirements:
- Good level of basic education including Maths and English
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Relevant experience of electro-mechanical production assembly
- Be physically fit for manual handling
- Authorised to work in the United Kingdom
Production Assistant Responsibilities:
- To provide General Assembly according to Work Instructions and Quality Procedures
- To provide Inspection, Testing and Packing of assemblies and finished units
- To assist stores staff in picking materials from stores according to kit list details
- To provide general duties for Production Department
- Adhering to company policies, including Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental
- Workmanship / Product Quality
- Accurate documentation
- Safe operation of pallet truck & related manual handling duties
If you are interested in this Production Assistant opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'