An innovative mobile payment company is recruiting for a Product Owner to help define the mobile payment app product set and its agile development.
In order to be successful you will have proven experience of payments having worked in a business analysis style role and/or product management / analysis.
You will be someone that obsesses over the customer's view of the product and works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders in identifying, resolving and managing key product questions that improve the overall proposition and customer experience.
You are a "do-er" that is capable of taking ownership of tasks and ensuring completion to a high level of quality and rigour.
The overall purpose of this role is to help define the mobile payment app product set and its agile development. This will form part of a bigger product development programme of work leading to a successful market launch of this mobile payment app in the UK and beyond.
The successful candidate will manage stakeholders from the business teams to define optimal solutions and scope the underlying detail that the products must follow in order to be successful in the UK and internationally.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Expertise
• Experience of having worked in a business analysis style role and/or product management / analysis
• Experience of payments (one of: Cards, Corporate Payments, PoS, e Commerce, Mobile, Billing / Invoicing, e/m-Wallets)
• Understand document review processes and can demonstrable ability to write a document (including Visio)
• Create and manage logs to control activities of self, and of others
• Sound business analysis skills (systems analysis not essential) including, but not limited to, swim lane modelling, scope definition, requirements definition
• Quick to recognise constraints / challenges of design in order to document and recommend business solutions that address constraints / challenges
• Delivery focused, quality centric and strong organisational skills
• Thorough knowledge of the product lifecycle
• Experience of Agile at technical delivery
• Conversant and understanding of Customer Experience (including rudimentary wireframes / screen designs, UX & UI)
• Experience of having worked in an entrepreneurial organisation would be an advantage
• Ability to sell the product, understanding the audience and ensuring the benefits of the product are brought to life
• Experience of stakeholder testing and designing business solutions to overcome key stumbling blocks (business, technical, and stakeholder conflicts)
• Previous experience with Business intelligence tools (knowledge of Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools would be beneficial)
• An understanding of Open Banking / PSD2 and or GDPR