Do you love to tackle complex integration products that have a global reach? Do you thrive in a down-to-earth environment - working laterally with juniors and C-levels alike?
Join a market leader at a key stage of business growth.
You will be a Product Owner capable of leading an integration heavy platform and managing people of all levels.
Working with a team in London and remotely with a team in Bulgaria, you will need the social savvy to facilitate louder team members and encourage those who are more reserved.
As Product Owner you will jump between C-level management and hands on team grooming, developing the product within an Agile and progressive environment.
To succeed as Product Owner, you will;
- Control product development - facilitate and host product decision meetings with varying levels of seniority to ensure the vision is clear
- Be a User Story machine - comfortable working with numerous requirements to break down into user stories
- Maintain an open environment - uphold the Agile environment and communicate across all levels with both technical and non-technical parties
- Comfortable in .Net house - previous .Net experience is not essential, however, a base level of understanding would be strong
- Manage Senior Management - able to work with senior stakeholders and manage their expectations
You will work in a SaaS business that is on the cusp of global expansion, with the aim to continue their expansion though out Europe and to dominate the US market.
You'll provide critical support in allowing the business to automate and update a lot of their tech and processes, ensuring they can prepare and manage their worldwide take-over!
The product is a complex hospitality integration system spanning several countries and clients, so you will need to be an integration enthusiast with an attitude of 'the more complex the better!'.
If this sounds like you then apply today through the website application.
Talent Point is a Hiring Communications business, working as sole hiring partners with our customer. We've ripped up the rules and torn apart the Product Owner job spec to give you total clarity and visibility, painting a vivid picture (approved twice, both at Line and C-level) of the way this company lives, breathes and behaves, and how your role will look over years not months. We present only three applicants for every vacancy so, where we do represent you, you have a very high chance of securing a role with pre-booked interview times to plan around, in-depth vacancy details and no delays. Are you ready to seriously invest in your progression? Let's design your future.
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
- Product Owner